Mar 31, 2017

Cheers to Pink Nail Polish



I am loving the fair but windy weather today that I went out for a walk with my daughter and enjoyed our time together. It gave me some sense of peace and relaxation and lifted my spirit as i looked up and captured the beautiful formation of the clouds.

The truth is I was feeling so homesick lately that I even cry myself to sleep at some nights but I know that I'll get better as days go by. My family and I moved here in Taiwan for about 8 months now and I could say that the transition has been a little tough for me. You know what they say, it's never easy to leave your comfort zone. What matters most is that we are complete as a family.

So to cheer myself up, I started it with putting some colors to my gloomy world and Im glad I did! Nakakaganda. Nakakauplift at higit sa lahat nakakahappy! Here's to a brighter and blessed days ahead with my pink nail polish! Thank You Jesus for simple things that gives happiness!

Submitting this entry to Pink Fridays!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I do agree, nakakaganda talaga at gaan ng feeling pag pina pamper nating ang self

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rona ! visiting late for Pink Fridays last week!
    I love your pink nail polish! was thinking of having pink pedi this afternoon, too!

    ReplyDelete

Magreact ka lang!

A Song for my Blog Friends

Hello mga teh! Isang awit ang alay ko sa inyo. Namiss ko na kayo e. Sana'y magustuhan nyo! My own version of "I'll Be There...